Healthy, simple mushroom side dish that goes well with most mains.
Mushrooms with Balsamic
Created by gleddy on June 17, 2016
- Prep Time: 5h
- Cook Time: 10h
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 clolves of garlic
- salt & pepper
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high.
- Throw in garlic and cook for 30-60 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and cook until they soften, about 5 mins.
- Pour balsamic vinegar into pan and cook for another 1-2 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.